Your daily tasks on the job
1 Build and maintain a robust, scalable and flexible data platform that is deployed both on-premises and in a variety of cloud environments.
2 Be responsible for delivering the best deployment experience to customers. You will contribute to the development of software for supporting customers’ installation, upgrade, recovery from node failure, node scaling, system monitoring, and troubleshooting.
3 Help us measure and improve reliability and performance of the data platform by working with product owners and engineering teams.
- Founded in: 2008
- Company size: 80+
- Main location: Warsaw
) is a software company providing research and development services to international clients. High quality of our software is indispensable, as our products are often used in mission-critical systems. We specialize in
- Storage systems
- Big data
- Machine Learning
- Parallel and distributed systems
- Networking and operating systems
- Scalable, failure-tolerant, highly-available and self-healing systems
- Tools supporting large-scale, enterprise software development
We have a flat organization structure and we highly value pro-active team players. Our development process is agile-based with elements of Scrum and Kanban and a very prominent role of automation. We regularly publish in the best international conferences like USENIX FAST and attend trainings and conferences all over the world.
- Millions of lines of enterprise-quality parallel code
- Thousands of clients using our code worldwide
- Many years of agile process constantly refined
- Significant experience in large-sc…