Brief job description
For our client - a US-based company that specializes in online trading and forex we are looking for a Software Developer with experience building .NET/C# web applications. Global Web Development team focuses on client onboarding and servicing.
Your daily tasks on the job
1 You will work in a self-contained scrum team located in Kraków.
2 You will have a good understanding of RESTful API architecture and modern web application design.
3 Experienced with the full cycle of a software project.
4 You will provide Unit Tests to sustain quality and regression.
5 You will support QA with integration testing fixtures to support automated testing.
6 You will be expected to maintain a high level of conduct, ethical standards and values.
7 You will be expected to work closely with front-end developer.
Perks in the office
- Work in a startup environment full of growth-oriented people
- A team of experienced developers helping each other improve their skills
- Ability to choose the equipment you work with
- Standing desk and ergonomic chair
- Spacious and cozy office space in the heart of old Kraków
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Kitchen full of coffee, tea, snacks, and fresh fruit
- Private healthcare
- Lunch card
- Competitive benefits package, including health care and gym pass (Multisport)
12000 - 18000 PLN
gross (employment contract) per month